Sunday, September 7, 2008

Acronis Installation Intruppted

Trip


Photo Agua volcano you see, I took it yesterday morning around 5:00. It was one of the first times I saw the summit as there is often mist around the three volcano overlooking the city. The temperature changes a lot, it can get very hot and humid in the morning and the sky s'ennuage and the weather becomes cooler until the rain and thunderstorms arriving by late afternoon.

This is one of the finest small city parks. The natives-that is the way they prefer to be called here the descendants of the Mayas in Guatemala are very numerous. There would be another 7 million in Latin America, 5 million here.

ANTIGUA, GUATEMALA THE
September 9, 2008 8:33 p.m.


"Draw me a sheep", it is with this sentence that the little prince awakens when the aviator landed on planet Earth. After having drawn several sheep without ever meeting, the airman decides to draw a box in which the Little Prince can imagine he wants the sheep inside! "Exactly," said the little prince, that's how imagined! "

You either you will never see the sheep, but thanks to your imagination (and my good descriptions) I want to take you on a journey with me through my thoughts and my feelings. I wish here to tell my feelings, my moods, my findings and tell you what it is like a journey which I dreamed.

to everyone who will want to follow me in this journey a few weeks in Latin America, I invite you to read me and let me know you too for your comments. A blog is interactive, and increasingly it is so personal that I would appreciate reading your posts.

But I will try to ensure that this website looks like me as much as possible, but it does not seem obvious to me over like that on the web, not knowing how interested my readers-it's the journalist in me talking! - ¡Hasta luego

!

0 comments:

Post a Comment