Friday, December 26, 2008

Gba Pokemon Pearl Gba -nds -no$gba

Sorata to La Paz

La Paz, Bolivia
On December 26, 2008 1:55 p.m.


24 at night, I went out to eat on the Prado Boulevard "the Picana Navidad ", the typical dish served in restaurants only on Christmas Eve.


Here Picana in question, a kind of stew with three meats, pork, beef and Chicken, corn and the famous "chunos" These dehydrated potato found in several Bolivian dishes.

Accompanied by my friend Fernando, a Bolivian, a professional interpreter who has spent the majority of his career in England, Australia and South Africa, who was alone for Christmas, I shared this meal for Christmas Eve.


Towards 21 hours, there were many families who were walking on the Prado, the main boulevard that runs through La Paz, divided by a wide promenade between channels.



tree decorated by throngs of paper on which the children of the world have written wishes for Bolivian children.


We dance salsa with our friends John and Lila, she is Irish and his New Zealander! They travel in South America while volunteering.


Here we are Michael and me posing with this beautiful calendar (Which also included a CD and incense), Michael received during our exchange of gifts with a value of approximately 20 Bol. (Less than 4) $!

Howard, a Briton, who is also the boyfriend of April, an American. Both work in La Paz for over a year.



the top of my balcony, I attended the Christmas fanfare on parade on my street around noon on Christmas Day.



I took a picture, the block across the street in front of me, Christmas Eve, to show you how the evening, coming out on my balcony, I can see inside of each of its apartments. In the top window, I look at length that evening a small boy and a girl about 7 years performed traditional dances of Bolivia. They were adorable!

At our friends John and Lindsay, 25 at night. Lindsay is the first Australian in history married to a Bolivian! He is an archaeologist. I met him the first day I moved into the neighborhood, a public holiday. I returned from running errands and I climbed the street markets for hours. Exhausted, I stopped drinking a cold beer at the Blue Note, coffee bar with his wife outside of the city that day. We quickly hit it and I then presented to Michael, my roommate Australian. Since they know they are always happy to meet up!

Michael, right, John, left.


Finally, even if this year Santa Claus did not go through with me, and I did not attend any meeting of "unpacking gifts," I had a wonderful Christmas in good company!

0 comments:

Post a Comment