Sunday, January 9, 2011

Monster Energy Techdeck

Suite for former prison Anne

She is my neighbor across the street and I can not ignore it. Roofs and barbed wire still present are part of the landscape that I see from my windows. I walked along the walls at each of my trips,

Migrenier Viewed from the street,
with photographs of Angelo Esposito who tell us within

precarious state prison added to the character yet well now, cause in me, every time a tug at my heart, as if the memory of all those who came here talked to me. The voices, those who stood to the Rocher des Doms and families who tried to join a relative, those voices, I've never heard, because I do not live this district since 2006 and moved to the prison Bridge in 2003. But they still smudge or harden the scene and soon they will permanently close any echo. I can not imagine here a luxury hotel ... I can not imagine either that this heritage, I speak here of the human heritage disappears forever ....

And every time I look at these walls, I hear the song of Yves Duteil, "The walls of the prison to face," and I devoted two articles to this song on my other blog "Ink World," with second, a version Avignon, concocted by Michel Benoit,
"The prison wall opposite version Avignon"

The blog of Michael Benoit: avignon.midiblogs

0 comments:

Post a Comment